We are proud to have fully met the following criteria to be appointed a Which? Trusted Trader .
As a Which? Trusted Trader , our business has been through this rigorous application process so you can be confident you are hiring a reputable trader who you can expect will :
- only undertake work we are competant to do.
- provide you with a clear breakdown of how much the job will cost before any commitment is made by you.
- discuss all the options available to you with a tailored solution.
- endeabour to stick to timeline and costs agreed by both parties.
- provide you with an updated quote should you require any changes to the initial agreement.
- be open and approachable should you have any queries.
- treat your property with respect and clean up as we go along.
You can view our full proflie on the link below, this includes customer feedback and ratings.
Which? Trusted Traders is an endorsement scheme that recognises reputable traders who successfully pass a rigorous assessment process. Not just anyone can become endorsed. The assessment process involves:
A preliminary credit check to validate the financial health and stability of a sole trader / business.
Customer reference checks, chosen at random by a member of the Which? Trusted Traders endorsement team to ensure a breadth of consumers are consulted.
A thorough examination of business and administrative procedures.
Interview and assessment
They are visited in person by a Which? Trusted Traders assessor and interviewed.
Code of Conduct
The sole trader/business signing up to the scheme agrees to abide by the code of conduct and our terms and conditions.
The trader can now tell their customers that they have passed our assessment process and are an endorsed Which? Trusted trader.
As a Which? Trusted Trader we have a range of support services available to us and our customers. One of these services is access to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, which enables our customers to seek an impartial review of a complaint in the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve it between ourselves.
This is a free service for the customer, offered by Dispute Resolution Ombudsman, an approved government scheme. Further information about the Ombudsman can be found at http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/whichtrustedtraders/ or by telephoning them on 0333 241 3209